Monday, April 20, 2009

Oy.

It just feels like yesterday that I started the new job and it's already the 20th.

It's been a good start so far, a million of little things to do and stay on top of but at least they're getting done while I'm also pulling off most of my normal teaching load. I did get off to a lousy start this morning as I was supposed to get in at 8:30 for a meeting with the boss, but discovered that Poppy had an accident and wet his pants on the way over to the daycare, so I ended up rushing back home, pulling off his coat/shoes/gloves then running upstairs to get him re-dressed in new clothes then rushing back to the daycare in a driving rainstorm. Ended up being late for the meeting, which is never a good thing when you're starting out in a new position.

Life is fun, eh.


0 comments: