Monday, May 25, 2009

Geez, where has the time gone?

Doesn't feel like it's been over three weeks since my last blog note... please forgive me for neglecting you stalkers, uhh fans, uhh followers, uhhhhhh readers who love me very much. (this is my Tyson-speak)

Anyhoo... I've been having some fun reading up on Starshine's daily ramblings on his time in Toronto. O'Malley. New jobs and stolen/cranky vehicles. Tub happenings. Feeling sorry for my pathetic garden after looking at super-buffed gardens elsewhere. Big nasty operations.

I just got back from a fun ride on a balance-testing chair where I was fitted with vision goggles, covered up half of the time, and being twisted every which way on the chair while having hot and cold air force-fed alternatively into my ears while having to count in 3's. I was nearly puking by the fourth repetition, with all kinds of operatic sounds ringing in my left ear in particular. I've been battling tinnitus for the past two years with sounds alternating between monkey screeches, opera musicals, static and echoes. Half of the time, I'm trying to decide if there's a dozen monkeys screeching inside of my head or if there's a revival of the Gong Show.


0 comments: